Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis… Your Tyrolean Holiday
Activity holiday at the four-star superior Alpine Resort Goies
Our wellness and activity hotel is situated exactly where Austria’s top action paradise and our impressive natural landscape with magnificent mountain backdrop meet. With more hours of sun per year than anywhere else in the country, the beautiful Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis plateau is proud to be the sunniest spot in Austria. Yet, this isn’t the only reason it’s Tyrol’s top holiday destination.
Whether you come in spring, summer, autumn or winter, the picturesque Alpine village of Ladis, with its traditional village centre and hospitable inhabitants, is the perfect base for nature lovers, thrill-seekers and those looking for some rest and recuperation alike.
Our team at the four-star superior activity resort in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis will be delighted to assist you in selecting the best activities and excursions in the area.
REASONABLY-PRICED ACTIVITY HOLIDAYS IN TYROL WITH THE SUPER.SUMMER.CARD
If you’re staying in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, you’ll receive a SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. with your reservation.
This grants you free access to all the cable cars, as well as the shuttle bus between the villages. This means that you can reach the surrounding adventure destinations, hiking trails and bike paths conveniently and easily.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of a range of fantastic inclusive services that are guaranteed to enrich your holiday in Ladis even further. Among other things, you can take part in six different guided hikes per week and learn about the countryside and the history of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, our beautiful region.
- Use of all cable cars in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Entrance to the Serfaus theme park (Murmliwasser, Murmli-trail etc.)
- Entrance to the Summer Funpark Fiss* (Berta’s air chute, Kneipp facility etc.) *access to fee-paying attractions not included
- Daily hiking bus between the villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis
- Thomas Brezina’s Adventure Mountains: “Pirates’ trail” in Serfaus, “Witches’ trail” in Fiss and “Explorers’ trail” in Ladis
- Guided mountain hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis